We're looking for a Back-End Developer who is excited for the opportunity to create amazing web tools for some of the biggest brands in the world. Your work will be seen and used by millions of people and you’ll get to work with an amazing team.
This job includes working alongside other developers, designers, animators, and producers. You must have at least 2 years of experience developing interactive media, or a recent related degree. This is an opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse creative team at a world class agency.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a creative planner and problem solver
- Be versed and interested in modern practices for hosting, CDN, security
- Have a good understanding of programming effort required for tasks, and can offer alternatives
- Be a keen estimator of hardware and server needs required for technical requirements
- Work on multiple projects with varying milestones
- Looks forward to implementing new technologies
- 4+ years of planning, developing, maintaining ASP.Net (C#) Webforms and WebAPI
- 2+ years of Relational Database experience including query performance tuning and indexing, predominately SQL Server
- 2+ experience in web development as part of a team using version control and Agile techniques
- 2+ years network administration (routing, firewall routes, vpn)
- 2+ years experience with co-location dedicated or virtual server management (AWS, Rackspace, etc)
- 4+ years of server administration (AD, DNS, Mail, SMB File Shares)
- Facility administration experience (wiring, alarm systems, prox cards,etc)
- Experience with additional languages and platforms such as Grunt, Python, PHP, NodeJS and Lamp
- Experience with Photoshop/Sketch (novice or above)
- REST API experience, such as Facebook & Social Media
- NoSQL, Hadoop, big data experience
Oh and live out our mission: Do great work for great clients and have fun doing it!
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're looking forward to connecting with you!