This job includes working alongside other developers, designers, animators, and producers. You must have at least 2 years of experience developing interactive media, or a recent related degree. This is an opportunity to work with and learn from a diverse creative team at a world class agency.
The ideal candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with a variety of team members with different job roles
- Be extremely detail-oriented
- Have both a technical and creative mindset
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Write clean, well organized, well commented code
- Show strong initiative
- Have experience with cross-browser and cross-platform testing and debugging
- Excel at creative problem solving and staying positive
- Examples of website programming projects
- 2 years of experience developing interactive media, or a recent related degree
- Experience exporting and optimizing assets from Photoshop, XD, or Sketch
- Experience using version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Unwavering enthusiasm and a curious nature
- Oh and live out our mission: Do great work for great clients and have fun doing it!
Please send cover letter, resume, and portfolio link to email@example.com. We're looking forward to connecting with you!